About the Airport of Thessaloniki (SKG)
The international airport of Thessaloniki is the second largest airport in Greece and it is located 14 kilometers away from the center of Thessaloniki. Annually it serves an average of 3.5 million passengers. In the future, an expansion plan is designed, that will add a new terminal that will raise the airport’s capacity to serve 9 million passengers annually.
Rent a Car in Thessaloniki Airport Now
Thessaloniki Car Rental charge-free services:
– An employee of the company Thessaloniki Car Rental will be waiting for you at the arrivals area of Thessaloniki airport during the scheduled arrival time of your flight.
– Our customers are transferred from Thessaloniki on the premises of Thessaloniki Car Rental rental car company with a Mini – Van, completely free of charge.
– The delivery of the car and the completion of the contract are done in our office. You also have the choice of vehicle insurance among three different choices: 1) 100% Joint 2) Mixed with partial responsibility to 400,00 € or 600,00 € depending on the type of car and 3) Liability Insurance
– The car is returned in the company’s facilities as well. The car is checked by the staff of the company and the customer is transferred directly with the same car or with a Mini – Van to the Airport of Thessaloniki.
– Customers of Thessaloniki Car Rental are willingly provided with a road map and useful information on Thessaloniki and Chalkidiki.